Fire Smart Promotions ("we," "us," "our") wants the visitors to our website, our customers, and business partners (“you” or “your”) to understand how we collect, use and disclose your information.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. With your consent, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about promotions, new products, or services.
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children except as permitted by applicable law.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY ASK YOU TO PROVIDE
If you request a catalogue or other information, or submit an order, we will ask for the following information as applicable to your specific request:
- Contact name
- E-mail address
- Phone number(s)
- Company name
- Job position
- Mailing address
- Billing address
- Payment (credit card) information
- Shipping information for orders and marketing materials
- Type of Business; (e.g. Retail Store, Distributor, Event Planner)
- Web address if selling online
- EIN number
- Profit or non-profit
- Number of years in business
- Resale Certificate
INFORMATION WE COLLECT USING TECHNOLOGY
Data collected when you access our Website
The types of data collected using these technologies include:
– date and time of your visits to our Website, your user name and password if you establish a customer account, transaction and account history, and other personalized services and registrations;
Device – your IP address, internet domain name, browser type, operating system, mobile network, device telephone number;
Usage – website visited before our Website, pages visited on our Website and time spent on each pager, number and duration of visits and history of the pages viewed, and other internet activities; and
Location – your general geographic location as determined by your IP address and more specific location if the Website are accessed from a mobile device (unless blocked).
For more information about these online technologies, how they work, and why we use them, see “Why and With Whom We Share Information.”
Restricting the Use of Information Collected Using Technology
You can control how cookies and other technologies are used to track and log your online activities in several ways:
- Managing the preference settings on your browser and device;
- Communicating directly with Google as explained at: https://policies.google.com/privacy;
- Purchasing a utility from an independent software provider that you install on your computer browsers to make website visits anonymous;
- Visiting www.aboutads.info/choices
to learn more about personalized advertising and how to opt-out of personalized advertising on your web browser and mobile apps by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance .
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information in these ways:
- Process, fulfill, and contact you about your requests and orders;
- Administer your customer account;
- Issue invoices and process payments;
- Send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers and other direct communications about our products, services, and promotions (for information about stopping these messages, see “How to Opt Out of Our Direct Marketing Communications”);
- Analyze statistical, demographic and marketing data about the visitors to our Website with the help of data analytics and internet advertising services in order to develop our products and services, determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and predict customer interests in new products;
- Combine the information you give us and information collected through accessing our Website with information available from our records and other sources to better understand the demographics, interests, and concerns of our customers; and
- Protect and secure our Website and network infrastructure by blocking and controlling disruptive use and deploying system safeguards.
WHY AND WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMAITON
Service providers. We share information with service providers (including payment processors, e-commerce CMS service providers, customer data managers, direct e-mail marketing vendors, and search engine optimization providers) who perform administrative and technology functions on our behalf. In some situations, the service provider needs your personal information in order to perform the service, such as processing a credit card payment, and they do not retain, share, store or use the cardholder’s personal information for any secondary purpose beyond processing the charge. In other situations, the service provider may have technical access to your information but does not use the information in order to perform the contract service, such as hosting an application or database or providing network infrastructure support.
Data Analytics and Internet Advertising/Marketing
We share and allow Google Analytics and Google Ads to collect usage and device data when you access our Website. Google uses this data to provide statistical and marketing analysis Google also aggregates the data—in de-identified form—obtained from our Website for its own use. Google represents that it builds its statistical databases and facilitates placement of targeted and personalized ads without revealing any personal information that identifies you. We also work with internet advertising companies to show you advertisements about our products when you visit other website and to allow other companies to show you their ads on our Website. This form of advertising can be based on either specific data gathered about your interests from tracking your internet usage, or from general information based on the website you visit.
To learn more about how Google collects and processes data from website for data analytics and advertising purposes, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
To learn more about the controls Google offers to manage the collection and use of your personal information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
To opt of out being tracked by Google Analytics across all website, please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Legal Protection and Compliance. We will disclose personal information in order to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Fire Smart Promotions, our customers and others; enforce our contracts or policies including the Terms and Conditions of our Website, and to investigate and prevent fraud. We will share personal information if we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a law, court order, or government or regulatory request, and when required by law for other purposes.
Business Changes or Transactions. Subject to appropriate confidentiality protections, we will disclose personal information to prospective transaction parties and their advisors in connection with a business transaction such as a financing, reorganization, merger, acquisition, or business sale or transfer.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page where secure information is collected.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also take steps to protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. When we no longer have a legitimate business interest in keeping your personal information, we securely delete or destroy it. In determining data retention periods, Fire Smart Promotions takes into consideration applicable laws, contractual obligations, and what we reasonably believe are your expectations and requirements. For example, if you open an account or submit a request, we will retain your contact and preference information for marketing purposes until we take note that you no longer show interests in our products or services or you direct us not to continue sending our materials to you.
HOW TO OPT OUT OF OUR DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
You can opt out from receiving emails, calls, or texts from Fire Smart Promotions by:
- Email—You can choose not to receive our email messages by either (1) following the "unsubscribe" instructions located near the bottom of each email we send you, or (2) emailing us at email@example.com, or (3) writing to us at 1 Beistle Plaza Shippensburg PA, 17257.
- Mail or phone—You can opt out of mail or telephone solicitations by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at 1 Beistle Plaza Shippensburg PA, 17257.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CONSUMERS
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the year immediately prior to the current calendar year. To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to email@example.com
with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing (if any) will be included in our response.
Note that our Web Site does not respond to “do not track” requests.
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
MAKING REQUESTS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you contact us for any of the reasons listed below, we will make a prompt and reasonable effort to honor your request:
- To opt out of direct marketing communications;
- To find out what personal information we have about you or request a readable copy;
- To ask us to limit how we use your personal information;
- To ask us to correct personal information we have about you;
- To object to our further use of your personal information;
- To advise us about a complaint regarding how we handle your personal information; and
- To ask us to delete the personal information we have about you. If you wish to make a request regarding those matters, please contact us as described below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Telephone: +1 717-532-2131
Letter: 1 Beistle Plaza Shippensburg PA, 17257